Saturday, April 05, 2014

Wedding Videographer | Wedding Videography | Wedding Video Coverage | Aisle 1401

Wedding Videographer | Wedding Videography | Wedding Video Coverage | Aisle 1401

After an extensive research in blogs, forums, opinions, etc., I came up with only a few wedding videographer groups that in my impression would offer basic services without compromising the quality of work.
I assigned bridesmaid duties to my best friend and my fiance's sister - two people whom I trust would speak out their real and honest opinions. Out of the shortlist I made, both of them chose Aisle 1401.  True enough, the reviews written about them were positive.  And the judgment of my trusted bridesmaids only served to validate them.  They may be young and relatively new in the field yet they'd already won a best supplier award in the early stages of their business history.  Very impressive!

Originally, what we only wanted was the basic wedding video coverage.  But where's the fun in that?  So at the last minute, we decided to upgrade the wedding videography services we needed, and asked for the inclusion of the SDE (Same Day Edit).  And I'm glad we did :)

Writing down the details of our SDE was harder than I thought.  I was glad Aisle 1401 emailed us a comprehensive questionnaire to make it less difficult. And to make matters easier, I delegated the entire task to my fiance.  His immediate response was he wanted it MTV style.

My future hubby would later admit that he'd not outgrown his rockstar dreams just yet, and that being "inside" an MTV would somehow fulfill those fantasies. So, naturally our music choice would have to be rock and roll.  And we knew just the right song...

Previously, while having a break during our engagement or prenup shoot, we heard this happy song being played in the portable music box of our stylist, Tipping Point (www.tippingpointcollective.com).  Immediately, we knew in our hearts that we were listening to something special.  Fast forward to the time we were brainstorming on our SDE, and we find ourselves connecting every idea to this song.  It's got everything we wanted: rock and roll, energy, pop charm, happy spirits, that bouncing "feel-good" quality.

The only concern was that it's not your usual wedding song, and it might not work.  But thanks to the creative genius and artistic direction of Aisle 1401, we were able to pull it off. :)

Aisle 1401 was able to weave all our "crazy" ideas, every special preference, and individual quirks into a single body of pure music and love.  And my hubby said it rocked!

I can still recall the feeling of pride and wonder of watching it for the first time during the latter part of our wedding festivities.  It was truly magical!  The best video of our la-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ives :)

And so I present to you...Nelson & Rescyn's SDE by Aisle 1401.
(The song is "Best Day of My Life" by American Authors :))

(Note:  You may have to press "pause" of the Engagement Video at the very bottom of this page before playing this one :))
                                   



Postsript:  In this day and age, now that everything's digitized, now that memories are no longer kept in cassette tapes and albums to gather cobwebs and dust, make sure that the wedding video is something that you're happy with or really proud of because it can be uploaded to the Internet where it would stay pretty much for keeps.  As my hubby would say, it's a state of digital immortality.


Aisle 1401

Website:  http://aisle1401.blogspot.com/
FB Page:  https://www.facebook.com/aisle1401
Email:

Rescyn Mary S. Fernandez
Bride-chilla in Manila:
Wandering Weirdness:  http://wanderingweirdness.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment