Saturday, March 22, 2014

Our Lady of Lourdes



I once told my hubby who's only my BF at that time, that I wanted to be wed at the "Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Tagaytay". I explained that this church had this solemn atmosphere perfect for weddings, and that Tagaytay had always been my dream wedding destination. While gathering pictures from my best friend's FB albums, I came across the album of Fresnoza-Lacson's Nuptials.

Mr. and Mrs. Lacson
Date: January 10, 2009

Suddenly, I had a memory flashback. This was the "first time" I attended a wedding ceremony at Our Lady of Lourdes.  Nochie and I were invited as "Guests of the Maid of Honor".

The Maid of Honor with friends :)

The moment the bride "Ethel Fresnoza" entered the church, we got teary-eyed, but ended up laughing and feeling silly about it. Hey! Stop it! We're just friends of the Maid of Honor although Ate Ethel's also like a sister to us since we have been friends with her sister for a very long time. She's given me warm wishes and sisterly advice across the miles via Facebook for our wedding, so sweet! :)

A benefit of keeping true friends is like having extended families. :)

Here are some of the pictures from that beautiful affair:

Ethan - the first born of the couple


The Parents of the Bride - The fab Mrs. Fresnoza is now "our" ninang. :)

Soon enough, I made up my mind and told myself I also wanna get married here. "This is the church".


The guest of the "Maid of Honor" :D
Stolen photo-op with the couple


The Couple

You are an inspiration! May you have many many many more years together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment